Thanks so much to Missy from Creative Missy for giving me the Liebster Blog Award! Missy also participates in Project Pastry Queen, and her blog includes posts about cooking, knitting, and other creative projects.
The Liebster award is a way to recognize up-and-coming deserving bloggers with fewer than 200 followers (I cheated a little and nominated one blog that has over 200, but I just couldn’t help it!). You pay it forward by awarding 5 more bloggers with the award.
So far, I have four nominations, and they are:
- At Home in Alaska, a cool blog with recipes, photography, and posts about life in Alaska. I’ve been following this blog for a couple months now and have really been enjoying the mix of yummy food and beautiful pictures.
- Victory Homemaking, a blog I found through Faithful Bloggers. Lynette posts all kinds of homekeeping posts, from recipes and crafts to gardening. I’ve been catching up by reading the post archives and finding so much good stuff!
- Semi-Stay-at-Home-Wife, my sister-in-law’s blog about being a full-time wife with a part-time job.
- the letter 4, a really fun blog written by four sisters who blog about fashion, food, crafts, and photography.
Here’s how it works:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.