Here is this week’s list of my Happy Homekeeping Moments!
1. Watching the Little Ones imitate each other. The love matching each other’s movements and pretty soon they are both laughing hysterically.
2. Little Man learned the correct use of “and” this week, and has been telling me every night that he gets to snuggle in his bed with his Bear and his Nemo and his snowman covers.
3. Enjoying a day out with Big Man while the kids were at their grandparents’. We saw Brave and had a great brunch at a new-to-us restaurant.
4. The Little Ones playing together. They love to chase each other back and forth in the hall with Little Man saying, “I getchoo! I getchoo, Girl-Girl!” (his name for Little Lady since he cannot pronounce her real name)
5. Reminiscing with Big Man about a 4th of July (quite a few) years ago when we had our first kiss.
Hope y’all are having a great Friday! See you tomorrow for Sample Saturday 🙂