Sorry I’ve been MIA from the blog that last couple weeks. I’ve been busy around the house and sometimes life just takes over, you know? Anyway, I should be back to regular posting in the next few weeks. Here’s this week’s list of Happy Homekeeping Moments.
1. Big Man and I enjoyed a dinner theater double date with his parents.
2. Little Man sings a lot now. He can actually keep on pitch pretty well when singing along with songs he knows.
3. The Little Ones are playing with each other more and more. They get along very well in general and enjoy making each other laugh.
4. Three words: Homemade Blueberry Applesauce. Total win!
5. After a month in the shop, our car is finally fixed.
Hope y’all are having a great Friday! See you tomorrow for Sample Saturday.