1. All the help and support Big Man and I have received from our family during recovery. We are so thankful and the Little Ones are loving all the extra time with the grandparents.
2. This recovery time has given me many reminders of what a wonderful husband I have. Big Man has been taking care of everything with the house, the kids, and me and he is such a blessing.
3. I’ve started attending a local Bible Study and so far I am really enjoying the study and my small group. Little Man and Little Lady also get to attend and while it has been difficult for me to get used to leaving them with other kids and non-related adults, it is a good experience for all of us.
4. Since Little Lady has decided the best way to play in a sandbox includes covering herself with as much sand as possible, I’m very thankful for our washing machine and easy-care kids clothes.
5. This week includes the new trailer for The Hobbit, the 10th anniversary of the premier of Firefly, International Talk Like a Pirate Day, and Hobbit Day. Total geekery FTW!
Hope y’all are having a great Friday! See you tomorrow for Sample Saturday.