It’s the middle of January already, but I’ve decided on my goals for this year. I did fairly well on my list from last year, but the biggest failure was not completing Little Lady’s Christmas stocking. That’s definitely at the top of the list for this year. Of course the house project is a big goal too, but that one is far bigger than just me. Big Man and I will be living in our new home before the end of 2015, Lord willing.
- Complete Christmas stocking (cross-stitch) for Little Lady
- Complete this reading challenge
- Continue daily workouts, mixing HIIT routines with yoga.
- Eat less sugar
- Intentional hospitality: have people over for a meal at least once a month
- Learn how to (consistently, successfully) poach and soft-boil eggs
- Make croissants
- Learn how to create latte art (if we get an espresso machine for the new house)